Saturday, December 31, 2016

My 2 Cents: Justice League Action

Okay, given the train wreck that was, well...

Image result
...THIS mess of a TV show.
I think given that we are getting Young justice's Third season-
Image result for foamy mouth guy gif
Okay, okay. Lets calm down now.
I think it's only fair to talk about the new guy on the block, Justice League Action.
Image result for justice league action
Very Golden Age styling, eh?
Welp, I think the first hing to do is look at the art style:

Image result for justice league action screenshot
...Eh, looks okay to me. Very Golden-agey plus it has Paul Dini involved. How bad can it-

Image result for justice league action

Image result for gif

...AH, okay...I guess some characters are gonna get the short end of the stick...
But I have to say this;

This feels a lot more like the classic Teen Titans series than TTG ever did. It's got humor, action and heartwarming moments.

It also has some...surprising faces in store. For American Audiences...here's your only warning:

Image result for gif spoiler

We get appearances from some surprising faces that I doubted anyone from DC fans would expect. Such as...

Image result for Dex-Starr,
Dex-Starr, the Red Lantern Cat
Image result for The Nuclear Family DC Comics
The Nuclear Family (Basically 1950s sitcom family with nuclear powers)
Image result for John Constantine
And yes, even JOHN CONSTANTINE of all people
This is only a small handful of characters, as there is meant to be...wait for it...

152 heroes and villains in total.
Image result for gif say what
E-nope I ain't joking.
Yeah, that is a lot to take in I bet with that involved...but I got to say this;

WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THIS IS GIVEN MORE SCREEN TIME! Us in the USA, make sure if you can, record this show if you can't get up early enough for the early Saturday Morning showings they have for the episodes so far.

and those in Britain, make sure it gets exposure. I rather not have this be something that gets cut down too soon. I wan something better than...well, THIS:

Related image
I think this speaks for itself.
In all, this is DJ signing out for the New Year and hope for the best for DC comics. (looks at last image)...they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment